What’s Moving Us
The Mottis office has experienced an exciting past couple of days as our Creative Director and Copywriter won the first American Advertising Federation public service announcement challenge last night! It’s rewarding to see our team give back to our community through awesome programs such as E3 Project. Click the link below to learn a bit more about the program along with other stories that inspired us this week.
- AAF-RDU Public Service Campaign: Creative Challenge Finale.
- Dividing history of design by discipline.
- A vision to end world hunger.
- Glasses that let you see the world from your favorite typeface.
- The difference between print and digital color.
- A daily dose and fun use of typography.
- Oppression via text message in Ukraine