What’s Moving Us
It’s been a busy week at Mottis as we’ve been working on several fun jobs for our clients from tradeshow booth schemes to new campaign concepts. We had our monthly staff meeting on Thursday which gave us the opportunity to share our work from the past month with our team. And, we even had some cupcakes to celebrate!
Here are the links our team found most interesting this week (cough bacon app cough):
- A free human-centered design for social innovation.
- See who we think stole the Oscars Sunday night in our latest blog post.
- Who doesn’t love the smell of bacon in the morning? There’s an app for that!
- A fascinating space under Cameron Village that sits empty.
- A Central Park art installation that makes us fall head over heels in love.
- Instagram’s ad deal with Omnicom for over $100 million (no big deal).
- Are you a design student looking for a FUN internship? Come work with us!
- RIP Mike Parker, Godfather of Helvetica.